Chicago Hotel Airport Shuttle
Enjoy easy access to downtown Chicago and O’Hare Airport at our sophisticated, upscale hotel. Recently refreshed, Hyatt Regency O’Hare offers the perfect combination of stylish spaces, extraordinary convenience and premium amenities, including newly upgraded guestrooms. With our cutting-edge design and stunning atrium lobby, our beautiful Chicago O’Hare hotel reflects a modern atmosphere suited for business and leisure travelers.
Guests of our Chicago hotel will discover unparalleled service, including our complimentary shuttle to O’Hare. Our new, state-of-the-art business and meeting facilities, StayFit™ Gym, two new restaurants and signature Hyatt services, including FastBoard™ and Mobile Check-in, make your stay seamless. To stay up to date with the latest of what's happening on property, check out our blog for more detailed information.
- 1,096 newly renovated guestrooms with plush Grand Bed™
- Business Plan and Regency Club Rooms
- Full service FedEx Business Center
- Hyatt Fast Board™, Mobile Check-In
- Complimentary shuttle to / from O'Hare
- Red Bar and Lounge
- O'H American Grill
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym
- Fitness Concierge
- Yoga Away™
- Massage services available
- More than 110,000 square feet of renovated meeting space
- Dedicated Meeting Concierge for every event
- Connected via covered skyway to Stephens Convention Center
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and room service menus in Braille
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Wheelchair accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls
- Bathtub bench and bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Fitness center
- Roll-in showers
- Closed caption television decoders
- Telecommunications device
- Front door alerting device
- Amplified telephone handset
- Vibratory alarm clock
- All restaurants and lounges
- Front entrance
Whether you need signage and handouts for a meeting, or simply want to send a fax, count on the professional team of our Full Service Fedex Office and Business Center to assist you. Conveniently located the Entry Level of the hotel, next to the Perks Coffee Shop, our business center offers the following services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access
- Laptop safes
- Typing services
- Sign making
- Basic office supplies available for purchase
You never have to be out of touch at Hyatt. You can easily work from any number of locations around our conveniently located Hyatt O’Hare hotel and you won’t have a wire to slow you down. With our Wi-Fi, you’ll never be out of the loop and you’ll always get connected fast.
Map & Directions
From O’Hare International Airport (3.25 miles):
- Complimentary Shuttle Service:
Take advantage of our 24 hour, complimentary shuttle service, which runs every 15 minutes. Follow the red Shuttle signs at the airport to the designated pick-up area, O’Hare Bus / Shuttle Center Door One. Because our shuttles only pick up guests from the International Terminal by request, international travelers need to contact the hotel to request a shuttle to pick them up. Guests can call the hotel at 847-696-1234. Shuttle buses have signage that reads Hyatt Regency O’Hare.
- Guests arriving at the airport between the hours of midnight and 4am can expect the shuttle to arrive every half an hour. If you would like to make the hotel aware that you are waiting for a shuttle, please call 847-696-1234.
- Driving Directions:
Take I-190 East to the River Road South exit. Hotel is on left. Self-parking is available and you will find tourist maps of downtown Chicago in the lobby.
From Midway Airport (26 miles):
- Take Cicero Avenue / IL-50 North to merge onto I-55 North / Stevenson Expressway North. Merge onto I-90 West / I-94 West via Exit 292A toward Wisconsin. Keep left to take I-90 West / Kennedy Expressway West via Exit 43B toward O’Hare Int'l Airport / I-294 South / Indiana. Take the River Road Exit 1.Take the South River Road ramp, then merge onto North River Road. Turn left onto Bryn Mawr Avenue, proceed to our Chicago O’Hare airport hotel.
From Points East:
- Follow I-90 West toward Chicago. Merge onto I-90 Express West / I-94 Express West / Dan Ryan Expressway West via the exit on the left. This becomes I-90 West / I-94 West. Keep left to take I-90 West / Kennedy Expressway West via Exit 43B toward O’Hare / Rockford. Keep right to take I-190 West via Exit 78 toward O’Hare Int'l Airport / I-294 South / Indiana. Take the River Road Exit 1. Take the South River Road ramp, then merge onto North River Road. Turn left onto Bryn Mawr Avenue, proceed to hotel.
From Points West:
- Follow I-80 E toward Davenport, Merge onto I-88 East via Exit 4B toward Sterling / Rock Falls. Merge onto I-294 North toward O’Hare / Milwaukee. Take the North-West Tollway / I-90 West / Kennedy Expressway / I-90 East exit toward I-190 West / O'Hare / Chicago / Rockford / River Road. Take the I-190 West / River Road exit toward O'Hare, then take the River Road exit on the left. Turn right onto North River Road. Turn left onto Bryn Mawr Avenue, proceed to hotel.
From Points North:
- Follow I-90 East via Exit 267A toward Janesville / Chicago. Merge onto I-190 West toward O’Hare, then merge onto US-12 East / US-45 South / Manheim Road via Exit 2B. Merge onto I-190 East toward Chicago, and take South River Road Exit 1B. Merge onto North River Road, turn left onto Bryn Mawr Avenue and proceed to hotel.
From Points South:
- Follow I-65 North toward Indianapolis, crossing into Indiana. Take Toll Road I-90 via Exit 262 toward Illinois / Ohio. Merge onto I-90 West toward Chicago. Merge onto I-90 Express West / I-94 Express West / Dan Ryan Expressway West via the exit on the left. This becomes I-90 West / I-94 West. Keep left to take I-90 West / Kennedy Expressway West via Exit 43B toward O’Hare / Rockford. Keep right to take I-190 West via Exit 78 toward O’Hare Int’l Airport / I-294 South / Indiana. Take River Road EXIT 1, then take the South River Road ramp. Merge onto North River Road. Turn left onto Bryn Mawr Avenue, proceed to hotel.
- 1-800-CHECK-IN® and self service kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
VALET PARKING RATES
SELF PARKING RATES
- 0-10 Hours………..…$22.00
- 10-24 Hours….……...$29.00
RESTAURANT DINING PARKING:
- First two hours - complimentary
*Validation provided by restaurant, prior to departure.
Park, Sleep & Fly Packages
Guests flying out of O’Hare may book our Park, Sleep & Fly Package, if they wish to leave their car at the hotel while they are away instead of at Chicago O’Hare airport parking. We're sorry, but we cannot accommodate cars for guests who do not book at this rate. This Chicago O’Hare airport parking package includes parking for up to 14 days.
Take the hassle out of air travel with a Park, Sleep & Fly Package from Hyatt Regency O’Hare, which includes one night accommodation in one of our newly renovated guestrooms, complimentary self-parking at the hotel for up to 14 days plus free transportation to and from O’Hare Airport. With this package, you’ll avoid Chicago O’Hare airport parking and have a stress-free trip to the airport while knowing your vehicle is parked safely at our O’Hare hotel.
From exciting fashion outlets and massive retail complexes to our very own gift shop on the lobby level, when you stay at Hyatt Regency O’Hare, you’re minutes away from finding the treasure that you’ve been looking for - or that you didn’t even know you wanted! You’ll discover all kinds of amazing Chicago, Illinois shopping close to our airport hotel, including the new Fashion Outlets of Chicago.
Chicago Shopping - Hotel Gift Shop
Stop by our lobby level gift shop for a variety of sundries, magazines, snacks and Chicago souvenirs. Whether you have forgotten a favorite toiletry item or are in need of a treat, you'll find that our wide selection offers just what you are in search of.
Chicago shopping was never the same once the Fashion Outlets of Chicago opened in 2014. A new mecca for fashion lovers, this collection of designer outlets provides a sleek, modern space to shop and is within walking distance to Hyatt Regency O’Hare.
To / From O’Hare International Airport:
- Complimentary Shuttle Service - Chicago airport transportation is easy when you take advantage of our 24 hour, complimentary shuttle service, which runs every 15 minutes from our hotel near O’Hare airport. Follow the red shuttle signs at the airport to the designated pick-up area, O’Hare bus / Shuttle Center Door One. Shuttle buses have signage that reads Hyatt Regency O’Hare. For airport transportation from the international terminal, guests must call the hotel directly.
- Taxi - Approximate cost of a trip from O’Hare to Hyatt Regency is $10 - $12.
- Airport Express - Shuttles operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Go Aiport Express is a door-to-door transportation service. They offer shared ride airport shuttles, private van charters, Chicago limousine and car services and group transportation charters. Telephone: 888-284-3826.
- Taxi - Service is available on a first come, first served basis outside of the baggage claim area. All taxis are metered, except for flat fare into downtown Chicago. Approximate cost of a trip from Midway to Hyatt Regency is $65.00.
Our newly renovated hotel near Donald E. Convention Center is also conveniently located close to the L-Train. With the Rosemont station less than a mile away, guests can be in downtown Chicago in just 45 minutes. Stop by the Concierge desk for train maps and schedules. Our Complimentary Shuttle drops off at the Rosemont L station by request.
The free Pace Buses are also available and provide circlator service around Rosemont to restaurants, the MB Financial Entertainment District including the Fashion Outlets of Chicago.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare makes traveling with your pet easy. This pet friendly hotel makes it easier for pet lovers and their four-legged friends to spend time away from home. Hyatt focuses on providing a hassle-free experience for their travelers. Pets are allowed at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, please see a list of associated fees below for pets who reside at the hotel:
- $100.00 per stay up to 6 nights
- An additional $100.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $200)
- From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion
Guests will be provided an ID tag for each dog that indicates the hotel’s name and phone number. The ID tag needs to stay on the dog's collar throughout their stay. Please note, a $25 fee will be added to the guest room bill should the tag not be returned to the Front Desk.
Guest cell phone number must be provided to Front Desk in case of an emergency.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Hyatt Convention Alliance
Ten Hyatt convention hotel properties in premier destinations throughout the U.S. offer a combined 1.5 million square feet of functional event space,13,313 guest rooms, and customizable group event packages
Calendar of Events
Explore Chicago & Rosemont's upcoming events and conventions this summer!
Rockin' in the Park Lineup
Don't miss one of Rosemont's top summer activities, Rockin' in the Park concerts taking place every Thursday this summer!
Chicago Tribune Top Workplace Award
Chicago area Hyatt hotels recieve Chicago Tribunes Top Workplace Award in 2014 for the third consecutive year.
Book Now or call 847 696 1234